June 5, 2021

May Wrap Up

Hey there bookworms,

for the month of May, I decided to make a video wrap up. I read 10 books in May, among them several German review copies, some manuscripts for my publishing internship and many different genres. It was a very good and diverse reading month for me. 


Here are the books I read (with links to my reviews):

Victoria Aveyard - War Storm
Bernhard Stäber - Raubtierstadt
The Amazing Spiderman: Civil War
Fabienne Lämmel - SOS Superhelden: Eine zweifelhafte Prophezeiung
Laurie Halse Anderson - Wonder Woman: Stürmische Zeiten
Alex Sanchez - Zeig mir das Meer
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games
Mara Laue - Die Mission der Maru Tai 

... plus 2 manuscripts that I proof read and can't name because the books haven't been published yet :) 

My internship ended last week. The past three months were very interesting and I learned a lot of new things! I'm glad I got the opportunity for it, and I even got two more free books on my last day that I'm excited to read! How many books did you read in May, and did you set a tbr for June? Happy reading and until next time,

~ Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment