February 3, 2021

Top 5 Wednesday: Home Sweet Home

Hey there bookworms,

today's T5W topic is Home Sweet Home, so I'll be talking about five fictional places where I'd love to live! T5W is a weekly book blogging meme hosted by the official goodreads group, and this month's topics come from Alex (The Scribe Owl)!

1. Hogwarts/Wizarding World

I mean, who wouldn't want to live in the Wizarding World and go to Hogwarts? The picture was taken at the WB Studio Tour in the Great Hall!


2. Shadowhunter Universe


 I've always loved the secret world of the Shadowhunters, and I think it'd be super cool to have access to it (as a Shadowhunter, that is)! There are many Institutes all over the world, there's even one in Berlin in Germany.

 

3. The Lunar Chronicles


 I love this series and I think the world is super creative - it's this sci-fi fairytale universe! To be exact I'd love to be a part of the Rampion crew and travel to Luna and all the other planets with Cinder & co!


4. Earth-616


 This is the main universe in the Marvel comics, it's basically our Earth but with superheroes, and I think it'd be extremely fascinating to live there!


5. Aurora Academy/Space


 I just love space very much, so going to Aurora Academy on a space station would be amazing! Or just piloting a spaceship would be a dream come true, because I always get a vague feeling of home during these scenes!


This was harder than I thought! There are so many cool fictional worlds, but because I read a lot of dystopia these worlds usually aren't ones I'd like to live in. How about you? Happy reading and until next time,

~ Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment