February 10, 2021

Top 5 Wednesday: Happy Valentine's Day


Hey there bookworms,

today's T5W topic is, in honor of the upcoming Valentine's Day, about my favorite bookish couples! T5W is a weekly book blogging meme currently hosted by Alex (The Scribe Owl) in the official goodreads group!

 

1. Magnus Bane/Alec Lightwood

The young Shadowhunter and the eccentric warlock from The Mortal Instruments will forever have a special place in my heart! The beautiful fanart is by eddy-melodie.tumblr.com

 2. Finnick Odair/Annie Cresta


The Hunger Games has never been about romance for me, but these two are definitely my favorite couple from the series. They are just soo cute (and tragic)! Fanart is by Allyson King!

3. Cato/Clove


 
Even though they were never explicitely said to be a couple, I always shipped the two tributes from District 2. One of the few fanfictions I've written is actually about them. Unfortunately I couldn't find the creator of the art and can't decipher the signature.

4. Jubilee Chase/Flynn Cormac


 
I love all of the couples in the Starbound trilogy, but Lee and Flynn from the second book are definitely my favorites. This may or may not be because I have a little book crush on Lee. Also, they're the perfect example of enemies to lovers!

5. Daniel Wing/June Iparis

 Speaking of enemies to lovers, this post wouldn't be complete with Day and June from the Legend series, one of my favorite books and couples ever! I couldn't find the creator of the amazing art, but this is exactly how I picture them.

 

These are five of my favorite bookish couples! There are of course many more ships and characters I hold very dear to my heart, both from books and tv. What are some of your favorite ships? Happy reading and until next time,

~ Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment