March 1, 2021

February Wrap Up

Hey there bookworms,

February may be the shortest month of the year, but I still can't believe it's already over. (I found this meme and I can't stop thinking about it because this is exactly how I feel.)

 

I can't wait for spring though! I had a good reading month with a good mix of books, comics and some fanfiction. I also finally read a book that I've had for almost two years! Without further ado, here's my February reading wrap up!


1. The New Avengers Vol 7 - 8

Author: Brian M Bendis
Artists: Leinil Francis Yu, David Mack, Michael Gaydos
Series: The New Avengers #32-42
Ratings: ★★★☆☆                                ★★★☆☆


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Das Pferd aus der Dämmerung (The Twilight Horse)


    Author: Emma Raven   
    
Series: Twilight Horses #1
    My rating: ★★★★☆

From time to time I feel like reading some of my old horse books again because they're quick reads and a part of my growing up. February was such a month and I still found these books to be really enjoyable!





3. Geister im Dämmerlicht (Ghosts in Twilight)


    
Author: Emma Raven
    Series: Twilight Horses #4
    My rating:
★★★☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4. Kingdom of Ash


    Author: Sarah J Maas
    Series: Throne of Glass #7
    My rating: ★★★★½☆

    Read my full review here







5. Secret Invasion

 

    Author: Brian M Bendis
    Artist: Leinil Francis Yu    
    Series: Secret Invasion #1-8
    My rating:
★★★☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am happy with my February reading, but I hope to read more "actual" books in March. I recently ordered a couple of used books online and they arrived some days ago, so I'm excited to start some of them! Happy reading as always and until next time,

~ Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment