April 3, 2021

March Wrap Up


Hey there bookworms,

I'm here today with my March reading wrap up! A little late, but better late than never. I only read 3 books in March, but my internship started so I've been quite busy in the last weeks. I intern at a small German publishing company, which means I get to proof read books (among other things)! It's the coolest thing ever. I'm gonna add the books I read there to my reading challenge of course, but not all of them are on goodreads since not all are out yet. Anyway, here's the books I "oficially" read in March!

1. The Old Guard: Opening Fire


Author: Greg Rucka

Artist: Leandro Fernández

Series: The Old Guard #1

Rating: ★★★★☆

My review

 

 

 

 

2. In Fury Born (Part 1)


Author: David Weber

Rating: ★★☆☆☆

I read it in German and my copy turned out to be only half the book *eye roll*.  The plot I was excited for wasn't even in it and I was quite disappointed.






3. Teen Titans: Raven


Author: Kami Garcia

Artist: Gabriel Picolo

Series: Teen Titans #1

Rating: ★★★☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

 Aditionally, I proof read a German fantasy anthology for my internship, but it isn't out yet and not on goodreads. Still, I'm gonna count that as the 4th book :D

I hope I'll be able to read more again in April (also, more books and less graphic novels or comics)!

~ Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment