June 16, 2020

A New Person on the Internet!

Hey there!
Wow I'm excited, I just created this blog to share my obsession with all things bookish with the world! My name is Anni and I'm an avid reader, book collector and fangirl from Germany. In my first post I'll just tell you some things about myself and my reading tastes so you can get to know this new person on the internet :)


Name: Anni is my internet nickname
Age: I'm in my mid twenties (but sometimes I feel stuck in my late teens)

Interests: Books! :D
But many other things too. I'm a very passionate equestrian and proud horse owner, I love watching tv shows (and fangirling about them and just fictional characters in general) and listening to music.
Other interests: A few years ago I got into cosplay which I absolutely love. I'm slowly getting into the convention life, and I love visiting renaissance fairs!

Favorite books: I'm a huge sci-fi, fantasy and dystopia fan. I still read a lot of ya, but I've started to branch out more into adult books. Some of my favorites are The Hunger Games, the Legend trilogy, the Nevernight Chronicles by Jay Kristoff, the Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff and Dark Matter by Blake Crouch.
Favorite authors: Marie Lu, Leigh Bardugo, Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Other fandoms & favorites: I'm obsessed with the show The 100 and a new, self-assigned Marvel fan. But the "old but gold" stuff like Harry Potter will always have a place in my heart too!

Where to find me: I'm actually not that much of a social media person. I have a very active tumblr though and I'm an avid goodreads user and reviewer. Feel free to follow me there or get in touch!


In real life: I'm a student and I work part-time at our local bookstore which is hands down the best job ever. It's very dangerous though because of the employee discount :'D

I hope now you've gotten an impression of me. I'm super happy you discovered my blog and I hope you'll stick around! Don't be shy to comment or reach out otherwise - I'm grateful for tips, requests or just a quick hello :)

- Anni

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anni. I love your blog. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you and thanks for checking it out! Happy reading to you too :)

      Delete